Mary Lou Gross
Selling or buying a home or real estate investment is perhaps the single largest transaction most of us will ever make in our lifetime. I have had the opportunity to assist hundreds of buyers and sellers with their residential and investment real estate transactions since beginning my real estate career with Gateway Real Estate in 1985.
I offer expert real estate counseling, buyer and seller representation, and access to the newest technologies, as well as a working knowledge of the real estate market in the Rogue Valley – in town, or country, residential or investment.
As a trained mediator, I have excellent negotiation skills to assist you in your real estate transaction. I would love the opportunity to meet you and assess your real estate wants and needs!
I grew up in the Midwest, moved to the San Francisco Bay Area after graduation from college and started my family in Sausalito, CA. After a visit to the Rogue Valley and Ashland I fell in love with this delightful community that offers so much and provides many opportunities for people to give back. I have lived in Ashland since 1985, raising my children here. I remain active with community organizations and issues that affect children and families.
- Graduate Realtors Institute
- Past President of the Ashland Board of Realtors
- Past Chairperson of the Professional Standards Committee for the Ashland and Medford Board of Realtors
- Past recipient of the Ashland Board of Realtors Realtor Image Award
- Current member of the Legislative Committee for the Rogue Valley Association of Realtors
- Member of a nationwide marketing & referral network of expert real estate consultants
- Recipient of the Jean Looney Community Service award given by the Jackson County Community Service Consortium
- Board member of Family Solutions a non-profit agency providing mental health services to children and families in Jackson & Josephine Counties
- Special Education advocate with experience serving on an Ashland School District Parent Advisory group for Special Education
- Chairperson of the Ashland Realtors scholarship committee in conjunction with Ashland High School
- Trained mediator with experience volunteering in a victim/ offender juvenile program through Mediation Works and the Jackson County Juvenile Services.